Shadow Of Freedom by David Weber

The eARC is now available here: http://www.baenebooks.com/p-1741-shadow-of-freedom-earc.aspx

I will be posting snippets of it on Mondays and Thursdays as it won’t be available until March.

This entry was posted in Snippets, WeberSnippet. Bookmark the permalink.
Skip to top

Comments

7 Responses to Shadow Of Freedom by David Weber

1. Connan says:

That was quick! Thanks Drak for your successful arm twisting! ;-)

As a related question I thought I read somewhere that the next book was going to be an Honor Harrington one; that DW had written A Rising Thunder too long and it had to be divided into two books. Can anyone correct or verify for me about this?

• Drak Bibliophile says:

Apparently, David was going to include events in this book in _A Rising Thunder_ but decided that doing so would make _A Rising Thunder_ too big.

2. 4th Dimension says:

Hmm, a Saganami novel. And now it’s part of the main line according to the blurb. Strange.

• Drak Bibliophile says:

While David Weber had thought of making the Saganami novels a separate story line, he decided that they would be part of the main line.

3. Divine Hamster says:

A part of me wants to grab this right now and not emerge until I’m finished, but I’m still halfway through my sixth(ish) read through of the whole series and simultaneously reading two books in the same series would just be too confusing. I guess I just have to power through and finish my vegetables before I can get to this dessert.

4. johnf says:

. . . and I read the preview chapters yesterday. Not ready to plunk $15 for the eARC, so what do I do now?!