1636: The Saxon Uprising-ARC

Is available at http://www.webscription.net/p-1357-1636-the-saxon-uprising-arc.aspx

If you purchase it, please don’t post spoilers with the remaining snippets of this book.

This entry was posted in 1632Snippet, Snippets. Bookmark the permalink.
Skip to top

Comments

11 Responses to 1636: The Saxon Uprising-ARC

1. Drak Bibliophile says:

I’ve finished reading it.

“What a Ride”. [Smile]

2. robert says:

Does this mean that we won’t have ANY snippets to anything pretty soon?

3. Olav says:

Who cares about the snippets now that i can buy the whole book?
    Thanks for the ARC!

4. Drak Bibliophile says:

Robert, snippets will continue until the dead tree is released.

Olav, some people don’t want to spend $15 for a book that hasn’t had its final edits.

5. PeterZ says:

Help me, Drak! You’re my only hope!

Buy the E-Arc or Websubscription tha includes Amazon Legion? I am torn with excruciating angst. The next Honorverse and Safehold books are around the corner and resources are tight. AAAARRRGGGHH!

6. Valéry says:

Thank you ! I will start reading it tonight !

7. KenJ says:

Speaking of Honorverse and Safehold (esp Safehold) any news on titles and dates? Also I am waiting with bated breath for the next War God book. I miss Bazell.

8. Bret Hooper says:

@7 Ken: I, too am waiting with bait on my breath for more Safehold, Honorverse, and esp 163x. How I wish I had a duplicating machine for such as Eric Flint, David Weber, and Lois Bujold; and means to reincarnate Edgar Pangborn, Robert Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, Octavia Butler, etc.

9. Randy Miller says:

Looks like the book is no longer available at the webscription.net address. What Happened? I am jonesing for another fix and cant find it anywhere

10. Randy Miller says:

11. Drak Bibliophile says:

Randy, try this link: http://www.webscription.net/p-1321-1636-the-saxon-uprising.aspx

The earlier link was for the Electronic Advanced Reader Copy of the book.

Since the release date as passed, the EARC is no longer for sale.

The link I provided here is for the $6.00 final ebook version. [Smile]